Since 1995 there have been more than 4,500 anti-dumping investigations initiated by 47 countries. An additional 30 countries have anti-dumping legislation but have not yet used it. For exporting companies that sell significant quantities on overseas markets, anti-dumping law and investigations can become a major obstacle to doing business.
antidumpingpublishing.com provides the following benefits for exporters:
- Demystifies a complicated topic in an intuitive way, accessible to people who have no previous experience of anti-dumping
- Notes for exporters – a dedicated section of the GADM highlighting key issues for exporters.
- Unique dumping calculation examples to provide a detailed understanding of how a dumping calculation works. These are provided in excel spreadsheets, meaning that users can insert their own figures in the calculations.
- Dumping risk assessment tool – a detailed strategy for assessing the risk of dumping problems including how to assess whether prices have a high risk of being considered dumped.
- Practical issues in avoiding anti-dumping problems.
- Strategies to reduce the risk of anti-dumping investigations.
- How an exporter can protect their interests in an anti-dumping investigation.
- Injury submission template – what to include in an effective injury submission during an antidumping investigation
- Toolkit to access any country’s anti-dumping legislation.