antidumpingpublishing.com has existed since January 2006 and has become a leading global resource on anti-dumping. As regular users will know, the intention has always been to provide premium content in addition to the already available free resources. During this period, however, I was also building up a specialist anti-dumping consultancy, Cliff Stevenson Consulting. It meant that the website was often secondary to more pressing anti-dumping assignments.
I am pleased to announce that I have recently decided to dedicate time to getting the premium content up and running. In the past few months I have undertaken a full review of all options for the future service. The new service will go live around end April/early May 2013. Before that, the design of the site and the free resources will be refreshed and upgraded. This will include a new anti-dumping news section, previously one of the most popular sections of the site.
Exciting times are ahead for those in need of specialised anti-dumping information and training!
Please contact me if you have any questions or, indeed, if you have any comments on what would be useful to you in the relaunced service.
February 26 2013
The premium content will include the following:
- The Global Anti-Dumping Manual- a detailed manual to the substance and procedure of the WTO anti-dumping agreement. A guide to approaching the anti-dumping legislation of any WTO member.
- Basic guides for beginners- concise, easy to understand guides to all aspects of anti-dumping for those that are completely new to the subject.
- Unique special focus manuals- as a supplement to the general materials, special manuals will be prepared for the various different interests involved in anti-dumping. Special materials will be provided for each of the following groups: a) exporters b) petitioning industries c) importers d) goverments and e) lawyers/consultants.
- Anti-dumping legislationof more than 50 countries.
- Ebooks and training videos- Information will be provided in writtten form (pdf ebooks). The written materials will be accompanied by video lectures/training modules and other materials such as powerpoint presentations and spreadsheet templates etc.
- Various packages - there will be various combinations of the above premium materials available at cost effective subscriptions.