Latest global trade protection statistics for the period 1995-2014 REPORT NEW. This report has been put together by Cliff Stevenson, a global expert and published author within the field of anti-dumping. The report highlights patterns in global trade protection including news regarding a record level of subsidy investigations in 2014. Available to non-subscribers for a limited period only, AVAILABLE FOR FREE.
antidumping publishing.com provides an invaluable collection of practical reference materials which I hope will prove an invaluable aid and save subscribers both time and money. Subscription includes:
- Global Anti-Dumping Manual – simplifies and explains the complex world of anti-dumping. Constantly updated and never out of date.
- Instant access to over 300 pages of explanatory content broken down into simple to understand sections.
- Unique resources including anti-dumping calculation tools, practical templates (e.g. injury submission, application) all designed for ease of use by lawyers, exporters, applicants and investigating authorities.
- Anti-dumping legislation of 77 countries, each law indexed and downloadable in PDF format.
- Toolkit to approach the legislation of any country with country by country pages.
- Direct access to the author if any concept is not clear and one hour free consultancy time from one of the world’s leading experts included with every subscription.
See the Premium Content Preview.